Monday, March 4, 2013

Lola

Her name is Lola....

She's the perfect mix of cute and ugly if I've ever seen one! She came to us via a friend of the family. She was just a little puppy... maybe 3 or 4 months old. We all thought she was darling, but that wore off pretty quickly. Do you want to know why??

Well.....

She turned into the Tasmanian Devil!

No joke.

In the year and a half we have owned her she has:

1.) Chewed a massive hole in our living room sofa.
2.) Chewed the majority of the outdoor furniture cushions.
3.) Ruined one of my favorite pairs of underwear.
4.) Peed on my dad's bedspread.
5.) Peed on my bedspread. Did I mention it's all white?
6.) Peed on my dad's bedspread.... again!
7.) Chewed the leg of our dining room table.

I know I must have missed a few here and there, but all in all you get the point. It's not that we haven't tried training her, it's just that she's untrainable!

But even with all that said, she has still managed to grow on me.... just a little. It's crazy.

She's a part of the family now. She joins us at the dinner table, swims with us, watches movies with us, helps clean up after dinner, but most importantly she's my dad's BFF.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!