Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the women in the world! But especially to those who have made an impact on me (Aunt Barb, Mane, Mrs. Beyer, Mrs. Fisher, Mrs. Flora, Mrs. Lutrell and Mrs. Rafie). Thank you for all that you do! I am so inspired by each and every one of you! I've learned so much just by watching each one of you live your lives. The way you treat your spouse, raise your kids, encourage others, juggle a busy schedule, remain calm in crazy situations has set an example for the type of mother I want to be someday. You are all amazing! 

Here is a bit of what we did Mother's Day weekend. Enjoy!




My curly headed siblings that I love so much!
^^Apparently these are no longer called a moon bounce, but a jumpy house. 
So precious!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. My sweet Iliana, this post means so much to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It has been such a joy to be a part of your life and watch you grow to be such an amazing, gorgeous young woman. Thank you for your sweet words. May God Bless you always! Mrs. Lutrell

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!