Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pam's Patio

So there's this little restaurant I love called Pams Patio. It's this small restaurant that has a cute patio and some of the best sandwiches I've tasted in San Antonio. My favorite sandwiches on the menu are Claire's Turkey Avocado or Val's SpecialSandwich. The best part of ordering a sandwich is that they serve them with a  mango avocado salsa. It's a little spicy and a little sweet, but the combination is just perfect. And I better not forget to mention that they have the best fresh strawberry lemonade!

This past Saturday I went by Pam's to have lunch with a couple of friends. We shared some nachos and each ordered a different sandwich. We enjoyed the food and each others company.

 It was a great time!



There's the mango salsa. They need to sell it by the jar it's so good!

Thai mushroom soup.

Sibling love <3


The strawberry lemonade I was telling you about.


A cute way to do order numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!