Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Impromptu Dinner

Last week Andy and I met for an impromptu dinner at Huebner Oaks. We branched out and went to a new place for us. We typically only stick to only this list of restaurants:

  • Chipotle
  • Chick-fil-A
  • Pei Wei
  • Pappa Johns
^ Eeek now that I look at our list I feel like an unhealthy person. uh oh

Anyways, since our list is rather short and we didn't want to get tired of our favorites we decided to be  adventurous and try something new. We decided on Genghis Grill for dinner. It was a fun experience, but on a scale of one to ten I would give it at six! I give it a six because the bowls we created weren't that tasty. Too many options turned into too many flavors that didn't mix so well together. Andy's theory is that the more you go the better you get a creating your bowl. This could be very true, but I don't want to have to try it to find out. 



My bowl had carrots, pineapple, scallops, shrimp, onions and cilantro. It was pretty funky...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!