Friday, March 29, 2013

Sometimes you just feel like ice cream

I had an extreme craving for ice cream the other night, and anybody who's ever had a craving like this before knows you can't just ignore it! Since we didn't have any ice cream at home, my dad, Lola and I headed out the door to Main Plaza Convenient Store. It's about 3 blocks from our condo, and the evening couldn't have been lovelier for a walk. When we got to the store the worker said Lola could come in, which was really cool! He even didn't care that I was one penny short when paying. That's just two more reasons why we like this convenient store way more than Hippos (another convenient store that is closer to our condo, but has fewer options and is extremely over priced).

After we got our 2 pints of ice cream and an ice cream bar (don't judge-- we didn't eat both pints in one night) that my dad at while inside the store, we headed to Main Plaza to take pictures of the cathedral and water fountains. The fountains have been shut off for the winter months, but as of a few weeks ago they turned them back on. They aren't anything terrific like the Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas, but they are still pretty cool to look at and photograph.

It's nice to be spontaneous once in a while. It almost always results in a lot of fun! I will remember nights like these for the rest of my life.



















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!