Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday with your family and friends. We sure did! Here are a few photos from our Sunday.

^^ this juice was so amazing! It's made from a hibiscus flower.

^^I'm totally digging the bright cups, that doubled as a cracker holder.



My sweet grandma brought over some flowers for us.

^^Cutest cousins ever! Carlie, Natalia and Bianca^^



^sisterly love^ <3 We had a good time hanging out together this weekend. My sister is so beautiful. 

^The lovely ladies in my family. We were missing quite a few, but nevertheless we had a blast!

^ Did you know my favorite color is orange?
^Such a cute, and easy summer dessert!

^The chefs of the family!

^ I wanted a cool pic with my cool Mexican soda.^

^ The strawberry cake I made! 

The first part of the day I spent with my family, and the last part of the day I spent with Andy's family. We had a little photo shoot when I got to their house, but I decided I only needed to share these two pics;) The rest were too silly!

^ Rafie Family. Mr. Rafie & David were out of town this Easter. They were definitely missed!

We had a lovely Easter! I rejoice always, but especially on Easter Sunday that Christ died for me and for you and for all!

1 Peter 1:3 "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... 
post signature

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!