Monday, April 8, 2013

Grilling Together

There is something really enjoyable about grilling with your family and friends. It's the perfect opportunity for everyone to pitch in and cook together. An average, everyday-of-the-week-meal typically consists of one person cooking, but when it comes to grilling it's about team work and togetherness.

Saturday night was no exception. We grocery shopped together, we cooked together, we ate together and we cleaned up together.

Anybody who knows me knows that I do love my space in the kitchen when I'm cooking. I like for the kitchen to be clean and organized so that I can be left alone to get in the zone and work my magic. But with that said, when it's grilling time all that ^ goes out the window.

Grilling is fun, relaxed, messy and all about teamwork. Somebody's in charge of the prepping the meat, other person is in charge of manning the grill, someone has to make the side dishes, etc.

Summer is just around the corner, meaning there is going to be a whole lot more grilling and even more togetherness :)






Perfection on a tortilla!



Even Kennedy is a part of our grilling experience. 
My homemade guacamole. It's a lot of chopping and dicing, but it's worth the effort!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!