Monday, April 15, 2013

Whole Foods & Being Present

Not this weekend, but the previous one I went to Whole Foods Market for lunch with a good friend. We sat on the patio for at least an hour and a half discussing life, jobs, growing up and all that those things can bring. We weren't looking at our phones or checking the time, we were enjoying the moment and each other. It was a lot of fun, and a wonderful reminder to me to be present in all that I am doing. I want to work on being present with everything I do and with everyone that I am with. It's easy to get distracted, but I know I will get so much more out of life if I can relish what I am doing while I am doing it.

"The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power." Mary Pickford


Here are a few pictures from our time together....













post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!