Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just hanging around

Here are a few photos from our Easter weekend. My brother and sister came into town, so we all just spent time hanging around the condo!
 ^^ It almost looks like Lola is winking at the camera.
I was very proud of the cake I made, so I had my brother snap a photo of my masterpiece. I typically mess up the icing and cake decorating part because I am not patient enough, but this time I hit it out of the park:)


 ^^ We have been eating a lot of cheese and crackers at our house. I've heard cheese is addictive.... I'm starting to think that it may be true!
^^ She is cute in her own way.

Saturday night we made few appetizers, turned on some music and headed out to the balcony. We enjoyed the wonderful weather, watched the sunset and took some cool pictures!
I'm so glad we have been using the balcony as much as possible. 

 ^^ My brother has some crazy hair! Guys should be jealous!


We are lucky to have such a pretty view! And I am lucky to have such an awesome dad!
post signature

2 comments:

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!