Thursday, March 28, 2013

City Sites


San Antonio is big, busy, full of tourists and jammed packed with traffic almost always. Despite the downsides, this city is my hometown and it's where I feel most comfortable. I have so many memories here, and although lately I've caught myself saying I wouldn't mind moving I think if it really ever came to pass it would be very tough to actually do.

Here are a few pictures, from last week, of this beautiful city that I call home!


Hanging from the ceiling at the UTSA downtown campus.

Side of the Robert B. Green Campus Building.
La Antorcha de la Amistad (The Torch of Friendship)

Graffiti artist on the street. I could watch for hours, but I think the fumes would knock me out!


A cute sign I saw at an ice cream shop across from the Alamo. 

San Antonio is getting ready for Fiesta.


Art inside HemisFair Park 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!