Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back on the Saddle

A few weeks ago, I orded a full face helmet on eBay. A friend recommend this helmet to me, so I thought I'd give it a try. It's lightweight, girly and totally awesome! I must say I look pretty gnarly in it too! I think people think I must be a pro who can do all these sick bmx style tricks, when they see me with this intense full face helmet on!
Trying on my new Giro Remedy Helmet fo the first time.

Side view of the designs.
Last night, Andy and I went to OP Schnabel Park and rode some trails before the sunset. We took it slow and rode the easier trails since this was only my second time back on the bike since my accident.

I wish I would have taken my camera on the ride with me because we saw a ton of deer. Some were big and strong and others so small, like bambi!

One of the many things I enjoy about mountain biking is being in nature. I love when I feel the wind on my face (although my new helmet definitely hinders this), feel the sun on my skin and when I'm lucky, like last night, see the wildlife run around!

It's a free activity that makes me happy and reminds me of how beautiful the outdoors is!

Andy loading the bikes on his new bike rack! 
Staging the photo in the parking lot.... I forgot to take pictures on the trails!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!