Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Sick Day"

So I took two "sick days" from work this week, but I wasn't really sick... I was more recovering from a bad case of the smash face (that's what Andy likes to jokingly say about my current face situation). I haven't had any days off since I started working back in August, so I tried to make the most of the 48 hours.

Here are a couple of the things I did:

  • I slept in late and drank coffee in bed.
  • Ate at Corner Bakery with my dad.
  • Started to organize my closet (I'll post another picture once I finish).
  • Spent time with my wonderful sister who drove from Austin just to hang out with me!
  • Treated myself to a manicure and pedicure.
A recent gift from Mrs. Rafie.  I love it! I never find the letter "I" on things.

Tomato basil sandwich and lentil soup.

As you can see... there is a lot of work for me to do!

Re-folded all my jeans and organized them by color.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!