Friday, February 22, 2013

A bit about me.

This is me. A little silly, somewhat stylish and a whole lot of fun  (so i've been told)! 
In 2012, I graduated and moved, from Waco, back home to San Antonio. I live and work downtown, and slowly have started to become a city girl (not something I'm too thrilled about…I’ll explain more later). On a typical weekday, I walk or bike to work, come home for lunch and then go back to work until 4:30p.m. But it's not until the weekends that my life gets a little interesting and adventurous. I do anything from shopping to mountain biking to watching too many episodes of The Office. 

The name for my blog was inspired by a typical day in my life - a bit of cycling and exploring the city. I don’t get to do either of the two as much as I’d like, but when I do have time it is always an adventure! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!