Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's for dinner?


One of the reasons I enjoy living downtown is because I get to cook in a really awesome kitchen. In fact, it's the nicest kitchen I've ever gotten to use. My dad decided to remodel our condo back in August, and since then I have been whipping up some delicious dinners. For instance, on Wednesday night I made use of leftovers (something I rarely do) and made spaghetti and meat-sauce. I used the leftover ground meat from Monday night's taco recipe. On a side note, the taco recipe is totally easy to make and definitely worth trying! Then I added store-bought tomato sauce, italian spices, freshly cracked black pepper and let it simmer while I cooked the pasta. About thirty minutes later I had a tasty spaghetti dinner! One of many more meals to make, and share on the blog!


And a meal at out house wouldn't be complete without Lola hovering over me hoping to get a little bite.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!