Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine's '13 - Love is in the air!

Valentine's Day turned out to be a big surprise for me! Andy and I had decided not to do anything because we both had recently bought mountain bikes. But if you know anything about me, you'd know I'm a sucker for days like Valentines. I look for excuses to bake, write notes or think up some silly surprise, so I couldn't just do nothing! I guess Andy was on the same page as me because he surprised me with flowers being delivered to my cubicle at work. Then to top it off he got my a ring with Psalm 32:10 engraved on it. He was so proud he successfully kept both surprises a secret. It was kind of cute ;) I decided to create a very large framed collage out of Andy's cycling race competition numbers. We had a blast as we celebrated our third Valentines together eating sandwiches and hiking with Kennedy at Eisenhower park. I can't wait for more v-days to come!

XoXo

Psalm32:10 "The Lord's unfailing love surronds the one who trust in Him."




We got free cookies at Which Wich because I drew hearts by our names!









  
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!