Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Life Lately, and my decision to continue blogging.

I contemplated throwing in the towel and calling it quits on my blog, but after some thought I have decided against it. My initial reasoning for wanting to stop blogging was because I felt I didn't have enough cool or exciting content, but then I realized that I was forgetting my original purpose for having a blog! My blog was started to document my life just as it is. So if from time to time the content is lackluster or a little boring, that is okay. My life isn't always action-packed and bursting with fun, so I should not make it seem like it is by only documenting the fun times. I want to give a real picture of my life so that years from now I can read back through my blog and see exactly what I was doing in my 20's and 30's.

So this is what I have been up to lately: A little bit of cooking, some exercise, family time and an entire week with Kennedy!


My dog knows how to smile for the camera!





Homemade sweet potato and black bean burger. Click link for recipe: http://cookieandkate.com/2013/sweet-potato-black-bean-veggie-burgers/


We were exhausted after a 4 mile run!

I joined a running group with my friends from church!

Sunday Family Hangout at my grandmas house!

2 comments:

  1. I have to constantly remind myself that social media and blogs can tend to be everyone's highlight reel and that it's perfectly okay to have less-than-stellar moments in our lives :)

    I'm glad you are continuing to blog, I enjoy reading what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I am glad you enjoy reading my blog :)

      Delete

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!