Wednesday, July 24, 2013

House Sitting in Boerne

For the past ten days a friend of mine has been housing sitting for some family friends who went on vacation to Lake Tahoe. I was told they had an awesome house with a lot of fun toys to play with, but I didn't know HOW AWESOME it actually was until I got there.


So for the past two Saturdays Kennedy and I drove out to the house to play with friends and enjoy the scenery. This house is straight out of Texas Monthly. It is cozy, but at the same time elegant!


This is a cute and creative way to take notes, memorize scripture, etc. I just loved this idea!

This is the rabbit Kennedy tried to attack. Luckily for the cage nothing could happen, but the poor rabbit must have been scared to death! 

I think she was curious and it came across a little too aggressive!

This 4-wheeler thing was the best past of the house! We all had fun riding on it and driving to the top of the hill to watch the sunset.
View from the house.

Another view from the house. 
There were bible verses throughout their home

Then later that weekend, Andy and I and Seth and Brooxie grilled and had dinner on the back patio!


Tastiest salad I've had all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!