Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bridal Shower Numero Uno

I don't want to forget anything so I better hurry and write it all down.....

I had my first bridal shower this past saturday at Allie's house! It was so perfect and so much fun! Allie took care of every single little detail. We arrived and were promptly served a mimosa and then we mingled until everybody showed up. After that Brooxie prayed for the food and for Andy and I's future. Then we ate this amazing egg casserole that Allie had prepared. There was also a huge bowl of fruit salad, little smoked sausages and sock-it-to-me cake. We played two games. A toilet paper dress competition and a clothespin game, where if you say "marry or marriage" you had to give your clothespin away to the person who caught you.

Then to the really fun part when I got to open some gifts. I loved everything my friends bought me. Something about getting gifts makes me feel so loved. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that this person went out of their way to buy me something that they think would look great on me. Ahhh! It was great.


Here are a few photos from the morning.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!