Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Barton Springs

Now that I have started working full time weekends have become sacred and extremely valuable. I try to squeeze in as much fun as humanly possible, catch up on rest, take care of chores, and once in a while, if I'm lucky, I get to go on a road trip for some extra special fun! This past weekend I not only went to a beautiful wedding in Austin, but I was able to go to Whole Foods, bike ride and go shopping! It was delightful.






This picture is for my dad. It's an inside joke of ours. 



The next seven photos show my determination to get a photo of me jumping. As you can see, I wasn't successful! (If I would had had my SLR camera I would have gotten it first try!!) 





 




I think this is about when I gave up!









Andy and I bought matching t-shirts at Mellow Johnny's, and decided to wear them for the ride home!


We found this hole-in-the-wall mexican restaurant on the drive home and it was cheap and pretty good too! The other restaurant, that was in the same parking lot, was called Flaming Bamboo....
I wonder what comes over chinese food restaurant owners when they decide to choose a name?? The names are always so bizarre!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!