Monday, April 21, 2014

DIY chair makeover

There are three rules you need to abide by when doing a do-it-yourself  project…

The first rule is that you need to have all the necessary tools, secondly you need to have enough time, and the thirdly you need to have enough motivation to get the job done! Too many times before I have learned this the hard way, but on this particular DIY project I managed to get it right!

Remodeling the chair was inexpensive and only took a few hours! Here is what you'll need:

-Sandpaper
-A paintbrush
-Tinted wood stain of your color choice

I would recommend letting each coat dry before applying a new one. I would also suggest taking A lot of time to properly send your chair. This should help the wood stain absorbed to its fullest.


Good luck and happy DIY-ing!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!