Monday, December 9, 2013

Engagement Party - November 16, 2013

This enagement party reminded me how truly lucky I am! It was everything I could have wanted and so much more. Andy and I felt loved and cared for and it was so endearing to see everybody celebrate with us. That night was a night I will never forget. Having my dad and Andy's parents there, combined with all our close friends was just the best thing I could have asked for. I really can't say it enough.... I am blessed and so very lucky and grateful. This is the start of a new and exciting season for Andy and I. We are truly taking a leap of faith and trusting God with our plans for the future. I can't wait to see what's around the corner!  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Be sure to leave one!